How can you help us with the 40th Anniversary?
+ Submit photos of past events.
Do you have any photos related to the “firsts” listed to the right?
Click here to use our online form to submit photos to SALC.
+ Volunteer to serve on one of the 40th Anniversary Planning Teams!
Many teams are being created to assist in the planning of the year long 40th anniversary of Saint Andrew. All of these teams are looking for someone like you to share your time and talent to help make our 40th anniversary even more memorable. Here is list of the teams that have been identified plus a brief description:
- Archive Team – Work on collages/Digitize photos/digitize documents/search archive for interesing documents.
- Slideshow Media Team – Create a celebration video that includes recording or videoing members and supporters/recording choir events or rehearsals/capturing or collecting photos of current events.
- Mission Statement Team – Assist in refining our mission statement and creating a vision statement that reflects current and future goals and values of Saint Andrew.
- Fundraising Team – Assist in the planning and execution of a small anniversary appeal that could be used for community benevolence and for sanctuary updates.
- Event Planning Team – Assist in planning and execution of numerous events during the year including Lenten Worship, Zeerust visit, pasty sale(?), December 2020 main event, and other year long opportunities for events.
- Publicity and Community Engagement Team – Assist in developing material and approaches for developing Facebook memories (through the year), media news releases, and advertisements for special community events to name a few.
Click here to submit your name and your areas of interest in helping.